Cho-Santa and Richardimr2 wish you a Merry, Merry Christmas! (scroll down to see posts)

My Add

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Updates

Hey Guys, Srry I haven't been posting lately, My comp broke. Anyway, there are a lot of new updates!! First, there are new winter citizenship items out...



Second, Smurfet is now a poster on the Chobots Official blog(what is happening to Hiki?)



Next, you get more bugs for playing games, double accusaly!!!!

Next, now in the shop, there is a new catulog! I don't know whats in it, but it looks like fun!



Also, when you click the button below this catulog, your chobot gets to be in there!



Also, two new mini games have come out:
One is next to garbage collector, it is called chobot racer and the other is called chopix adventure! I made a slideshow of the pics for both games, check them out:

Chobots racer:



Chopix Adventure:



thnx for waiting,
richardimr2

Chobots!


Scroll down to see posts!

Snow Effect